Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is a software developed by Xiaomi that allows you to flash stock firmware (Fastboot ROM) on devices that are running Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipsets. Sometimes, if you got troubled with the device that stuck at Mi Logo (boot loop) or if you flashed any Custom ROMs this is the Tool for helps you to get back to stock MIUI and upgrade your device to the latest OS (Depends on company support periods of your device).
Features Of Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool:
- Installer: Simple software that very easy to install with few steps of clicks for your Windows PC. Open the software and connect your device for the first time that going to install the necessary USB drivers automatically.
- Inbuilt Drivers: This tool comes with all In-Built drivers which all required for the flashing purpose. Qualcomm Drivers, Google ADB Drivers & RNDIS Drivers.
- Multiple Flashing Options: You’ll see showing 3 options for flashing including Clean All data & internal storage. Save User Data which you can save your internal storage data with this flashing option. Clean All & Lock this can totally restore your device to factory original conditions, Clean all data and can relock the bootloader. (If you unlock for your purpose).
Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Mi_Flash_20181115 – Latest
Follow Those Steps Below to Install the Software:
Check below there are few simple steps to install this software on your PC. Supports for both 32bit & 64bit versions. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10.
1. Download Mi Flash Tool which is a suitable version for your PC and opens the folder.
2. Run MiFlashSetup.msi to start installation on your Windows PC. If you got a Warning window that requires to grant the access. Press “Run” to go ahead.
3. On the first window press the Next button (Notice: Recommend for staying with default installation location instead of changing custom location on your PC)
4. Press the Next button to confirm the installation. And please wait until it completes
5. After it successfully completed the installation. Press Close button and exit.
Now you have successfully installed the software on your Windows PC. You’re ready to flash stock Xiaomi MIUI firmware to your device!
How To Flash Fastboot Firmware (Stock Rom) Using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool:
This tool is only working for Xiaomi devices which based on Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets. You can use this tool to easily bring back your soft bricked device back to life. If you upgraded your Mi device but you want to go back to the old version you can do it by downloading the old firmware file and flash it through this tool. Also if you still didn’t get the latest MIUI upgrade OTA? No worries you can flash it by using this tool.
Simply following this few steps you’ll flash the firmware to your device:
Step 1: Download Xiaomi Stock Firmware which is compatible with your device model and saves it to your Desktop or any location to easily navigate to you.
Step 2: Before plug in your device you need to install Xiaomi USB Driver to your PC (If you’re already installed you can skip this)
Step 3: Turn Off your Mi device
Step 4: For go to the Download Mode (fastboot mode) before connect your device to the PC. Press and Hold Power Button + Volume Down Button and hold them until boot your device to Download Mode (This takes 6-8 seconds) Then release your fingers when it comes to the Download Mode (fastboot mode).
Step 5: You’ll see this screen when you booted your Xiaomi device into the Download Mode.
Step 6: Now, Connect your Xiaomi device to the PC.
Step 7: Find the installed location of this software on your PC and Open it.
Step 8: Then you’ll see this screen when you launched the software.
Step 9: Please click on Select Button and locate where you saved your firmware and select it.
Step 10: Now, Click on the Flash Button to flash your firmware.
Step 11: After the process completed. You’ll see the Success Message.
Step 12: Now, You can disconnect your device and wait for the reboot. If it doesn’t automatically reboot. You can Power On it.
Congratulations!! Now you’re successfully flashed stock firmware (Fastboot ROM) to your device.
This tool is developed and distributed by Xiaomi Inc. Hence, Full credits go to them. Thanks to the MIUI Development team.