SP Flash Tool is a software which is developed by Mediatek Inc that allows you to flash stock or custom ROM on any Mediatek (MTK) chipset device. Also, It’s a powerful utility tool for unbrick your boot looped or stucked device which you got troubled anytime. This software makes a bridge between your Mediatek device and PC for configuring your any purposes.
Features Of This Software:
- Flash Stock Rom: You can upgrade or downgrade and unbrick your device which is scatter based firmware with few clicks.
- Flash Custom Rom: Tool allows you to flash custom firmware.
- Flash Recovery: It also allows you to flash scatter based recovery mode to your MTK device.
- Format And Hard Reset Device: This tool can format or hard reset your smartphone running on the MediaTek (MTK) chipset. Simply adding a Scatter file and pressing format button.
Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions)
SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1904 – Latest
How To Install SP Flash Tool On Your PC?
This software supports Windows and Linux both platforms. You can easily download them to your PC and install them.
1. Download and install MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers to your PC (If you already installed drivers on your PC please skip this step)
2. Download SP Flash Tool and extract it onto your PC.
3. You can see these files after extracting.
4. You’ll find Flash_tool.exe on Windows PC just click it and open.
You have successfully prepared the tool, Now you’re ready to flash.
How To Flash Stock Rom To Your Device:
Notice: You need to have at least 60% percent of battery life before using this tool.
Step 1: You should Download and install Vcom Drivers to your PC (If you already installed the drivers from the beginning then skip this step).
Step 2: Enable Developer Mode and make sure USB Debugging is On.
Step 3: Power Off your device and remove the battery (If the device can remove its battery).
Step 4: Download Stock Firmware or Custom ROM which is compatible with your device model and save it to your Desktop or any location to easily navigate to you.
Step 5: Now, Open Flash_tool.exe to start the software.
Step 6: After you launched the software, Click on the Download tab.
Step 7: Then in the download tab click on the Scatter-loading button to select the ROM files where you located.
Step 8: Locate the Scatter File from where you saved and double click or select the file and press Open.
Step 9: Now, Click on the Download Button to begin the flashing Rom.
Step 10: After the pressing Download button. Connect your Device to the PC by using your USB cable, Then you connect the device to the PC Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, Your PC easily detects your device.
Step 11: After the process complete you’ll see Green Ring appear on your screen.
Step 12: Then, Disconnect your device from the PC and close the program.
Final Words For Keep In Mind:
Flashing your device can lose your all memory and data. Keep in mind to get a backup before the flash. Flashing Stock Rom will not void your warranty. Please double check files and everything well before you flash your device.